Fire is fully recessed into standard chimney breast
or false wall
- Flush fit – no need for spacer frames
- Suitable for all Be Modern standard electric fires
Special Deep Trim Option – Flat Wall Fix
For Camberley, Lexus and Mayfair.
Fitted with an attractive 30mm deep trim, this exclusive range of fires can be installed into any deep rebated surround (75mm) providing a true flat wall installation – removing the need for a surface mounted spacer frame.
Fire is semi recessed into chimney breast
- Ideal for narrow chimneys where fire cannot be fully recessed
- Single spacer frame (45mm) is fitted behind trim
Flat Wall Fix
Allows fire to be surface mounted against any flat wall
- No need for chimney breast
- Twin spacer frames (90mm) fitted behind trim
All inset electric fires can be supplied with a spacer frame kit except for the Abbey, Athena, Banbury. The Bayden Classic model has an optional spacer frame kit available separately.
The electric fire – they use the latest LED technology emulating the natural flame to a degree of realism.
There’s no need for a chimney or flue just plug in and enjoy. With a choice of fixing options, there will be an electric fire perfect for your home.